It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:30 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm 

Player name: Fysis

GUID: Don't know. 10 mins going through links from Google left me none the wiser.

Server: (( -D2K- )) [HC]-Mixed Mode-Mature Players [AU]

Reason: I got banned for saying "Bollocks". There were a lot of people searing and whatnot, and the admin got annoyed - but "Bollocks"? Around 5 mins earlier i was telling people why they were about to be banned "Err, language?" in response to someone saying "what for?" to the threat of bans by the admin. I think you should re-consider.

Time: About 23:00 06/04.

Up to you.

Cheers.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 pm 

Welcome to the -D2K- forums Fysis

I can't see you in the banlist and I don't know what happen, So the Admin that made the ban will reply shortly.

Cheers,
    ])RAG()N

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 pm 
Site Admin

I've checked the ban list and can't find you in it.

Chances are that your were temp banned for something you said so the ban will already be lifted.

Unless your forum name is different to your BF3 ingame name??

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:03 am 
Site Admin

Might have to look at the swear filter... lol

It will only be an auto temp ban so chances are you should be back on by now ;)

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:08 am 

Bollocks! :lol:

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:56 pm 

So ein BeschiƟ!

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 pm 

Hi guys, I didn't know there was such a thing as a temp ban. I hadn't re-tried the server. I'll check it out. Forum name is the same as the game name. Cheers.

Thing is, some guys were I think trying to irritate the admin by deliberately using strong swear words after he/she warned them to settle down. I think what might have happened is a conversation was going on in the chat and I said "bollocks" (because I got killed and that means the guy must've been a hacker ;) ). My guess is that the admin said something in the chat that I didn't see and when I typed bollocks he/she may have thought I was responding to something he/she said.

Considering the rudeness of so many on a server that clearly says it wants some maturity about it I don't really blame the admin if they thought I was 'challenging' him/her. I hope he/she temp banned several more than just me.

A new record for gender ambiguity statements in a clan forum?

:)

Good server btw. There's not a great deal of good HC servers left. Funny, I really dislike normal mode now. No TK and crosshairs just seems wrong. And oh how many shots to take someone down in normal mode - it's mental!

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

it's great to see someone with the ability of explaining what he suspects possibly took place in such an easy way to understand. I commend you for that seriously. Most people will come on and dance around with missing information relating to the issue and get side tracked etc.

What you've described there is totally understandable and I applaud you for that.

Also, great to hear the feedback - we hope you enjoy many more hours of fun playing on the D2K server/s.

If your temp ban timeframe hasn't already finished - it certainly has now. Enjoy 8-)

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 pm 
Site Admin

Yep thanks for stopping by and being civil about it. Hope you continue to enjoy our server :) We work hard to keep the trouble makers away from it!

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 pm 

Cheers guys/girls (there we go again..).

I jumped on yesterday and had some fun before i went somewhere else and played so horribly that it was time to quit.

Thanks for the server, assuming you are in a ladder, i wish you luck. Cheers.

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]