It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:58 pm
Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Here come ToeJam
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:44 am 
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 pm
Posts: 970
Stealing chopper whilst being repaired by Admin.
Ignoring all warnings given about situation - given the chance to hand back over.
Disrespecting Admin/s on D2K server several times.
Being a smart ass there after about not being banned already.

Your number is up now Toejam - enjoy the permanent ban.

_________________
Image


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Shit Yeah
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:55 am 

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 am
Posts: 5
Hey guys, I actually posted something in the wrong place! But hey, you guys must KNOW youre in the right, if you have to pre-empt me coming by posting all this. Im so flattered!

Anyways, here we go. Lets let other people be the judge shall we? (from my other post)

------------------------------------------

This evening I was playing on the (( -D2K- )) [HC]-Mixed Mode- Mature Players [AU] 64 player server. After a disagreement over the position of pilot in an attack helicopter player "-D2K-DeathDealer" proceeded to tell me to "Give back his chopper before I get banned". I advised him I had not broken any rules, and that as the server says in chat regularly "This server is rated M for Mature. Act like it". Apparently this persons understanding of mature was different to everyone elses, as he had been complaining in All Chat, and others had told him to calm down/dont act like a child.

After spending awhile yelling at me, Player -D2K-DeathDealer in the following match (Battle Report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 396796417/) proceeded to team kill me, again and again, presumably to get me to shoot him back and give him a reason to get me banned, because as I had said earlier "I havent broken the rules". Himself and Player -D2K-Scarsnik then proceeded to TK me 8-10 times. Then in the following match, they had the admin kill me several times (before I stopped spawning) before banning me with the reason stated as:

"Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Deliberate TK of Admin for chopper/vehicles.. BANNED - DD"

I understand this is your clans server, so you get last say. I am only writing this because of the "Rated M for Mature, Act like it" readout on the server, hoping that for the sake of respect for your own clan and other people, I can at least be unbanned, and perhaps it be noted for certain people in question that your clan members should act in a manner that garners respect from other players, not like children. I am not a rookie Player, I was MVP1, two games previous to the one linked, so I have played enough to know what is reasonable, and what is unreasonable.

Also as your own server rules state:
* No intentional team killing
* Always respect all -D2K- Members and other players

Also, just for kicks, my stats are better than DeathDealers. Is he on your competitive team?


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Shit Yeah
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:10 am 

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 90
Toejam96 wrote:
Hey guys, I actually posted something in the wrong place! But hey, you guys must KNOW youre in the right, if you have to pre-empt me coming by posting all this. Im so flattered!

Anyways, here we go. Lets let other people be the judge shall we? (from my other post)

------------------------------------------

This evening I was playing on the (( -D2K- )) [HC]-Mixed Mode- Mature Players [AU] 64 player server. After a disagreement over the position of pilot in an attack helicopter player "-D2K-DeathDealer" proceeded to tell me to "Give back his chopper before I get banned". I advised him I had not broken any rules, and that as the server says in chat regularly "This server is rated M for Mature. Act like it". Apparently this persons understanding of mature was different to everyone elses, as he had been complaining in All Chat, and others had told him to calm down/dont act like a child.

After spending awhile yelling at me, Player -D2K-DeathDealer in the following match (Battle Report: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba ... 396796417/) proceeded to team kill me, again and again, presumably to get me to shoot him back and give him a reason to get me banned, because as I had said earlier "I havent broken the rules". Himself and Player -D2K-Scarsnik then proceeded to TK me 8-10 times. Then in the following match, they had the admin kill me several times (before I stopped spawning) before banning me with the reason stated as:

"Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Deliberate TK of Admin for chopper/vehicles.. BANNED - DD"

I understand this is your clans server, so you get last say. I am only writing this because of the "Rated M for Mature, Act like it" readout on the server, hoping that for the sake of respect for your own clan and other people, I can at least be unbanned, and perhaps it be noted for certain people in question that your clan members should act in a manner that garners respect from other players, not like children. I am not a rookie Player, I was MVP1, two games previous to the one linked, so I have played enough to know what is reasonable, and what is unreasonable.

Also as your own server rules state:
* No intentional team killing
* Always respect all -D2K- Members and other players

Also, just for kicks, my stats are better than DeathDealers. Is he on your competitive team?



ROFL thanks for confirming our thoughts about your mental status and maturity.
I've replied to your post on the other page. Enjoy the ban.

_________________
Scarsnik aka Interludic2000

Image


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Here come ToeJam
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:26 am 

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 am
Posts: 5
I _LOVE_ how the original post mentions how im 13. This is literally the BEST insult in BF3. Also I love hearing it, because 99% of the time Im a better player than the person in question, so what is being said essentially, is that the person saying it isnt better than a 13 year old.

I read some of your other "Ive been banned, I want to appeal" threads and I can tell you guys really enjoy the power you get from running a server. Honestly I try and be reasonable, but when people that act like 13 year olds, tell other people theyre 13 year olds I have to just laugh. You guys are shit players, since I beat out at least you and DeathDealer in every game we played. Id be cut, but there are enough HC servers for me to not even worry about the ban. Im glad you have something in your lives that lets you feel powerful, because considering the maturity you show in how you handle it, your job as a janitor or whatever bottom rung position you hold doesnt grant you anything similar.

You can read this and go "YEAH LOL BUT I DONT CARE". I know you probably will, because what else can you think? Im a better player than both of you (Look at the stats, DeathDealer/Scarsnik aka 'my bitches'), Im not even _IN_ a clan and you have to act this way to make yourselves feel better about what your IRL lives never panned out to be. I dont need to call you 13 year olds, because clearly your lives and how they are reflected in your attitudes to your 'positions of power' are sign enough that insulting you is completely unnecessary, as your lives (and BF3 skills) are amusing enough for me.

Also, if the people I played with are anything to go by, your Clan is shit. Do you even play competitively? I almost want to apply to a clan and offer you guys a scrim just so I can shit on you and have a laugh about it, but we both know you wouldnt accept, your pride couldnt take that much of a beatdown ;)

/what a laugh


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Here come ToeJam
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 am 

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 90
Toejam96 wrote:
I _LOVE_ how the original post mentions how im 13. This is literally the BEST insult in BF3. Also I love hearing it, because 99% of the time Im a better player than the person in question, so what is being said essentially, is that the person saying it isnt better than a 13 year old.


You are saying that score in BF3 = success in RL? You might not be 13 but you damn sure act like it.


Toejam96 wrote:
You guys are shit players, since I beat out at least you and DeathDealer in every game we played. Id be cut, but there are enough HC servers for me to not even worry about the ban.


ROFL you keep mentioning score in game somehow as justification that your are somehow worth paying attention to. You say you don't worry about the ban, yet carry on like a spoiled brat on our forums. So either you don't care, and is simply writing on here because you are mildly retarded and don't understand the meaning of "don't care" or you do care, now which is it?



Toejam96 wrote:
You can read this and go "YEAH LOL BUT I DONT CARE". I know you probably will, because what else can you think? Im a better player than both of you (Look at the stats, DeathDealer/Scarsnik aka 'my bitches'), Im not even _IN_ a clan and you have to act this way to make yourselves feel better about what your IRL lives never panned out to be. I dont need to call you 13 year olds, because clearly your lives and how they are reflected in your attitudes to your 'positions of power' are sign enough that insulting you is completely unnecessary, as your lives (and BF3 skills) are amusing enough for me.

Also, if the people I played with are anything to go by, your Clan is shit. Do you even play competitively? I almost want to apply to a clan and offer you guys a scrim just so I can shit on you and have a laugh about it, but we both know you wouldnt accept, your pride couldnt take that much of a beatdown ;)

/what a laugh


A clan isn't always a competitive clan, some times it is made up of real life friends. You know what those are right? Look it up on wiki if you don't.

What is most funny is your desperate attempt at attention using pathetic insults, while infact you are providing plenty of mirth and quite a bit of insight into what is obviously a deficient mind.

_________________
Scarsnik aka Interludic2000

Image


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Here come ToeJam
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 am 

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 am
Posts: 5
LoL

Of course score doesnt matter when youre shit. Score doesnt have anything to do with IRL, or age for that matter, I never said it did, but you seemed intent on drawing that comparison. Of course youre not going to call me anything but "retarded / unstable / 13 / no friends" when Im a better player than you are, its the internet afterall. Its important to remember though youre not saying it for me, because Im just some random over the internet. Youre saying it to feel better about yourself and the fact that I shit on you scrubs. Whatever it is you need to say, to feel justified and feel better about yourself you say it! Its all youve got, afterall.

Also in terms of debate, Id hasten a guess that since you really stuck to my scarce mentions of score etc and rebutted only those, and the fact your clan is shit (which btw you didnt say it wasnt, you just changed the goal posts), that I was quite right in saying youre a Janitor or some other bottom rung position. Congratulations on that, and having found somewhere you can hold some kind of power. If I was indeed 13 years old and had no friends it might make all this a little less pathetic of you.

Btw I just came back from some time in France, 2 weeks Snowboarding with some British friends of mine in the Alps (Tignes, if you want to look it up) and then a week in Paris, eating at some Fine Dining restaurants and enjoying the place with my BF, what have you done lately?

It seems since you replied I managed to get under your skin. Thats all I was after, really. I beat you guys down, and now all you can do is throw insults at me that remind me of early high school and use the only power you probably have in your empty lives to ban me from a server of a game im better than you at. So you can see how owned im feeling.

As I said, its been a laugh ;)


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Here come ToeJam
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:09 am 

Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:14 pm
Posts: 90
Toejam96 wrote:
LoL

Also in terms of debate, Id hasten a guess that since you really stuck to my scarce mentions of score etc and rebutted only those, and the fact your clan is shit (which btw you didnt say it wasnt, you just changed the goal posts), that I was quite right in saying youre a Janitor or some other bottom rung position. Congratulations on that, and having found somewhere you can hold some kind of power. If I was indeed 13 years old and had no friends it might make all this a little less pathetic of you.


You are proving my point over and over. As I said, you may not actually be 13 but you display all the mental capacities of one of such age. You might have over heard some adults use the term "change the goal posts" but quite simply lack the intelligence to place it in a coherent arguement. Let me make it clear for you, the term is actually "moving the goal post". It is usually used by people during a debate for when the conditions of an arguement can never be met as the opposition keeps changing so called conditions. For me to infact move the goal posts as you claim, I needed to have set a goal post in the first place. Answer me this, what goal post are you refering to?

What you mistakenly thought was a "moving of the goal post" was actually me ignoring your ad hominem attack on my clan members because any educated person knows that ad hominems do not make an arguement, it infact devalues your point.


Toejam96 wrote:
It seems since you replied I managed to get under your skin. Thats all I was after, really. I beat you guys down, and now all you can do is throw insults at me that remind me of early high school and use the only power you probably have in your empty lives to ban me from a server of a game im better than you at. So you can see how owned im feeling.

LOL, under my skin? You beat us down? Someone has got delusions of grandeur. No, I simply enjoy baiting people that don't seem to understand that they should quit while they are ahead.

Toejam96 wrote:
Of course youre not going to call me anything but "retarded / unstable / 13 / no friends" when Im a better player than you are, its the internet afterall. Its important to remember though youre not saying it for me, because Im just some random over the internet. Youre saying it to feel better about yourself and the fact that I shit on you scrubs. Whatever it is you need to say, to feel justified and feel better about yourself you say it! Its all youve got, afterall.

What's the funniest part about the whole thing is, if you really wanted to compare stats between us, I've got higher K/D, Win/Loss and score per minute. I checked your stats after your rant, thinking that maybe I made a mistake and I offended the greatest player ever on BF3 and how such an eminent person could ever forgive me.....but alas what I saw on your stats page confirmed something to the contrary......you sir are a loser.

Toejam96 wrote:
As I said, its been a laugh ;)

You have no idea how true that statement is :) just maybe not the way you imagine it.

_________________
Scarsnik aka Interludic2000

Image


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Here come ToeJam
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:13 am 

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:32 am
Posts: 5
Oh Yes!

Uh oh, is someone being bothered now? Only someone without an argument attacks simple grammar and use of phraseology, but hey, it was pretty clear you didnt have an argument from the start, so youve got to work with what youve got right? Its really funny you address my misuse of "shifting the goal posts" when you clearly dont have a good handle on it yourself. You must have hit up google for that one. For reference, in this structure, _I_ set the goal posts by saying your Clan was shit, and asking if you played competitively. YOU shifted the goal posts by stating that "A clan isn't always a competitive clan, some times it is made up of real life friends." without actually answering my question or addressing my point: Your clan is shit. In fact you STILL havent, from which one could conclude that it is in fact - Shit. Your debate skills are terrible, and your understanding of simple argument structure is elementary at best, I wouldnt quit your day job (Janitor/Cleaner?).

So, "ad hominem". You must be so mature to be able to just ignore such childish arguments right? Oh shit, wait, thats right, youve called me "retarded / unstable / ~13 / no friends" all before I even apparently used an 'ad hominem' argument myself (which btw it wasnt, as I was referring to a group of people, not only you personally), and to top it off you incorrectly use it as a point to try and make _me_ look immature, after LITERALLY calling me 'retarded'? Oh that is GOLD. HATS OFF TO YOU SIR!

Just for extra laughs:
"No, I simply enjoy baiting people that don't seem to understand that they should quit while they are ahead." Am I right in thinking youre admitting that I best you at debate, BF3 or both? Because thats what the use of that quote implies, and considering your rant earlier about my misuse of "Shifting the Goal Posts" you are obviously very stringent and take very seriously the use of quotes and terms. Or just a fucking idiot who has a bottom-rung job/existence for a very good and obvious reason.

Finally: Youre right, your stats are pretty good, but I beat you in the games we played, again and again. Yet here you are, trying to argue away your inadequacies. But hey, dont worry, you can just ignore this bit and just address the points you feel youre capable of arguing (which are laughable arguments at best).

I think I could best liken your argument, and your debate skills to: A turtle on its back, trying to roll over.

Heres a bombshell of enlightenment for you:
"You should quit while youre behind"

Now, I believe your lowest-common-denominator job is calling, isnt there a shitty toilet that needs cleaning right now?


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Here come ToeJam
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 am 

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 pm
Posts: 1940
Thanks for stopping by the forums Toejam96.

This thread is going nowhere.


Thread Closed


Top
OfflineProfile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Code Black-Bird © 2011-2012 by FanFanLaTuFlippe