It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:45 am
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Vbull Fightyer
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:15 pm 

this guy on EGL metro server was inside the wall at the stairs at B and could not be killed and people on the server said that people that were complaining was just assholes????? What the fuck - that's why they get a shit name -

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Vbull Fightyer
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:31 pm 

-D2K-Deon wrote:
this guy on EGL metro server was inside the wall at the stairs at B and could not be killed and people on the server said that people that were complaining was just assholes????? What the fuck - that's why they get a shit name -

or you could actually report him to an EGL admin instead of whining about it. I know this comes across as quiet rude but realistically this is the appropriate action to take.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:12 am 

if there was admin I would - maybe pay more attention to the servers - this is a D2K forum so I believe I can say what I want and feel even if I am having a whine - I play on that server allot and its frustrating that people like that is able to play on any server

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:39 am 

Hi Deon,

Dominator here from eGL. I was on teamspeak at the time and a member reported two glitchers who were vBuLL-Fightyer and his friend MendigoDeTerno. As soon as I found out, I banned these two players from all of our servers.

Just a friendly reminder that if there are any glitchers or hackers you find on our servers, please report them to an admin via Teamspeak (IP: 119.81.44.122) or our website: extremegl.enjin.com
If you think about it, reporting straight to us will result in a quick and efficient ban, whereas creating a thread on your own website about another clan's server will do nothing.

We are both HC clans in the same region and so we should be helping each other out.

Cheers,

Dom.

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]