It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:01 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:43 pm 

I have had been offering evidence to Evenbalance who do not want to listen to anyone about if they are wrongly banned as they do not believe in keeping server logs of what they say you are doing or what they say you might have done so I rang EA & they have looked into it for me & seen it is wrong & given me a new account & BF3 for free as I tell people I know a few people there that know me VERY well. & I will to this day fight for the wrongly banned but in the Battlelog forums no one knows who you are so they just have a 1 track mind & label you as one thing before they know the whole truth. For Evenbalance I gave them the chance to remote log into my PC but as I said before they do not want to look into things further so they just label you as cheater/hacker & the whole community just see that so I have now gone away from BF3 even seems i have a new account until BF4 come out when I will arise again but under a unknown name

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:45 pm 

You should join eGL they allow hacker :lol:

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:49 pm 

])RAG()N wrote:

I can not even argue this here as well looks like the 1 track mind thing happens every where, it seems guilty before even given the chance to prove you are innocent well I leave this here as it will just turn into a shit fest of words & have no one person believing one or the other.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:13 pm 

Like I have said before I have had a couple round with you before and I didn't notice anything out of the normal but it all comes down to you have been Globally banned and being a server admin evenbalance is who we believe. not someone saying I was wrongly banned, I don't hack, etc etc etc we have heard this 100's of time before.

If you where wrongly banned then I wish you luck trying to clear your name, Until then you and your new accounts will be banned from all -D2K- Servers.

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2