Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]
 Post subject: Banned
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:17 pm 

Player Name: BananaMan62

GUID: unknown

Server: (( -D2K- )) [HC]-Scrim- Mature Players [AU]

Reason for Ban: Known Hacker

Date & Time:approx 8:30 pm AEST 19/6/2013

Reason for unbanning: AS EA confirmed to me that my account got hacked & another person used it to perform said aimbot on my other account they advised me that the best way to get around this problem with Punkbuster was to get another account & even gave me a 80% refund on the purchase of BF3 & then transferred my premium account to the new one, so as EA have confirmed with me that it was not my fault & for the sake of my previous GUID being compromised I had have a new one = new BF3 you can ask Ozzined, Furion as you all know these guys they can confirm I am not a hacker so if this is not enough proof then I do not know what is. All I can say is ask people if I am please before you make your finial decision.

Hope to here from you on this matter.

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: Banned
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:57 pm 

Sorry this was on Skype when I rang them on a American number & they looked into it & that is where they told me of the issue & then I was put to one of there supervisors that then done what they done to help to rectify the problem so NO as it was a call not a web site support log. As your guys have already looked into my stats via BF3stats & looked at all my other games I play & even your own members have said they though I was not that kind of person. But if this is the only way to prove my innocence then it looks like D2K servers are to removed from my fav's list. No disrespect to you or anyone else but this is what I have come across with other issues like this in the past. So I really hope you ask those I advised you to ask Ozzined & I where in another clan together before as it was the 45TH Tigers till it went sideways & he knows me very well & for Furion I talk to him nightly.

Thanks for your time.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:14 am 

Thankyou for your replies as this means you guys really look into the bigger picture. Yes I can come on TS & discuss this if you need me to just PM me either on here or on Battlelog BananaMan62

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:40 am 

Here is the problem in your story

Now if someone hacked your account how did they get banned for Aimbotting from your IP at the same time as you where playing in our server.

Also if you remember rightly you where playing on our server at the time of the ban, and you joined our TeamSpeak straight after getting banned. So the hacked account story is very hard to beleave.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 am 

It was a silent logging that got my first account & as it got my GUID that was logged & the next time as it happen to be your server it logged my ip that is y you see it so yes it was my ip along with my name. So please remember that silent logging catches the event & when PB send out a piece of code or a trigger to retrievethe ban, then next time any person using that GUID gets banned but it just happen to be me instead of the hacker as EA customer support advised me. For me coming on your TS just after the ban if I did then this was to advise you it was not me & I was going to get it rectified & EA helped me the best way they could. So I do not deny that is my IP & name but the way I was caught was wrong & unjust. By the way I did not even get to load into your server I got the ban from the load in screen in battlelog.

Thankyou for your time

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:12 am 

As you know anyone can come on here and say it wasn't them that was hacking for what ever excuse. (I think I have heard 99% of them over the years)
We don't go off gaming stats or anyone's say so

What we have to go on is the facts we have in front of us and right now its pointing right at you.

I'll do some more investigating into this and give you a decisions one way or the other in the next few days.

To help in my investigating can you give me your ISP provider and your location also any info that may help get to the bottom of this. Send it via PM if you like.
(note: this info maybe shared with our head admins)

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:51 am 

...*edited by admin for now*.. sorry Slapper..

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm 

Here is the emails I have to confirm what EA done for on this matter

as this is the only proof I have of them helping with the BS Punkbuster ban, just remember as I said they only gave me a 80% refund as it is a business & they had to make some kind of money.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 pm 

if they clear your name surely they should lift the global ban or remove your name from their ban servers lists - these are just purchase invoices from ea store and paypal - they do not prove or dis-prove anything. you can buy them while being banned - they will not stop you from buying their stuff - ass you say they a business -

you should just tell them to remove your name as a hacker - then every body will believe you.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 pm 

OK then it seems I am found guilty before any one really get to know me, oh well just have to remove you servers from my fav's list & advise my clan members to do so here & over sea's. Sorry to be so annoyed @ being branded something that I am not even after someone that is a friend of many years that you know even came to the party to vouched for me & I gave you as much evidence as I could as the conversation was a voice call to EA as this is the number I call if there is a problem anywhere in the battlefield world +18665435435. Oh well hope to see you around the battlefield in BF3 & BF4.

Thankyou for your time.

HBH BananaMan62
2IC Half Baked Heroes
http://halfbakedheroes.net.au/

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 10 posts ]