It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Wiz's Introduction (:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:46 pm 

About myself, well, let me start this off by saying I am a twenty year old IT student who lives in the Fiji Islands https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji?_e ... 9871103960 out of my hobbies other than gaming I enjoy watching movies, rock climbing, listening to music and making friends over the internet. I am unfortunately a pretty boring person who will tend to repeat himself. My history in gaming is rather brief, I first picked gaming up in 2005 I think, when my father actually bought me a new pc, before actually starting to enjoy it in a few years as it didn't really entice me when I was merely twelve. Despite the time I've spent on gaming (mostly CoD) I'm pretty awful at the game and down right sloppy, making novice mistakes such as forgetting to reload before advancing,if I ever fail to be a entertaining advisory remember it's been three years since I played this game ( Well, it's probably been about five minutes but I only reinstalled it a week and a half, to two weeks ago ) so cut me some slack.Mostly into SD and Deathrun but also love CS:GO and ye we should play a match soon if you"re down for it :D First opinion of D2K Gaming was that it appears to be a respectable community, filled with a variety of players from different cultures,backgrounds and countries, I look forward to getting to know each andevery member! Unless you're a douchebag. So that's basically it ig and I hope to see y'all on the servers and teamspeak soon. Cheers ~ Wiz. ps: I'm a noob (:

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:08 pm 
-D2K- Member

Welcome Wiz! Hope to see you round :)

How'd you find us?

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:16 pm 

Cheers and a mate suggested it to me (not really sure what his ign is now but he called himself "MAJORMOFO" )

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:36 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum mate. We are mainly a battlefield clan but do play a lot of other games as well on the side.

Thanks for saying hello and hope to see you in game and teamspeak soon.

OfflineProfile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:37 am 
-D2K- Member

How did you go with the Cyclone Wiz....and welcome to the forums.

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]